by John Doyle
“Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of Praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name, but do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.”
Hebrews 13: 15 – 16.
What sacrifice could be equal to the sacrifice made by the Lord Jesus on the cross of Calvary? The cross of Christ has declared that there is nothing we can do and nothing that we owe. Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe. Yes we owe Him our all, because He gave us His All.
This should encourage us daily to give Praise to God.
How best can be PRAISE in these difficult days of Lockdown?
1. P – “Present your bodies a living service, Holy and acceptable to the Lord” Romans 12: 1 – 2
2. R – “RESIST the Devil, and he will flee from you” James 4:7
3. A – “As thou has sent Me into the World, even so have I sent them into the World” John 17:18
4. I – “I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I that live, but Christ lives in me” Gal 2:20
5. S – “Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be HOLY, for I am the Lord your God” Lev. 20:7
6. E – “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that LOVE Him” 1 Cor. 2:9
Lets bring PRAISE this Lords day to:
- Our Father God the infinite, matchless King,
- The Living Christ, Who is set down at right hand of God, interceding for us
- The Holy Ghost, a Heavenly gift from above to all who place there Faith in Jesus.
Lets also Praise God and give thanks for the Blessings of:
- Having a Personal relationship with Him through our faith in Christ
- For providing for you and your family in these difficult days of Lockdown
- For the joy of having more time with your loved ones, despite the Pandemic
Yes it’s time to sing it with me:
Praise God from whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost
God bless you and your family.
In the Love of the Lord Jesus.
John and Barbara